WGNA's Next Open House monthly meeting will be held on September 26, 2019, at the Willow Glen Community Center (2175 Lincoln Avenue). A presentation will be made about the fourth part of our “Urban Living" series, "Crane Watch Willow Glen", a discussion about new real estate developments in Willow Glen. Project updates will be given on...
- Condominiums and mixed-use development
- 800 units
- Developer: Green Republic LLLP
- Transit-Oriented Development (TOD)
- 569 units (24% affordable)
- Developer: UrbanCo Tamien LLC
Park and Laurel
- Affordable Transit-Oriented Development
- Laurel – 82 family units, Park – 100 senior units
- Developer: Santa Clara County, Housing Authority
Page Street Development
- Affordable housing
- 81 studio apartments
- Developer: Charities Housing
- Misc. Local Developments
WGNA's next open house Monthly Meeting will be held on
Thursday 26 September 2019.
See the Meeting Agenda for September 2019 here.