Thank you for volunteering your time to better the Willow Glen Community. When many are contributing, a little bit goes a long way for everyone. Please use the form below to let us know what you'd like to do, no matter how big or small, and one of our board members will follow up with you. For direct follow-up, you may also contact the Board of Directors.
California non-profit 501(C)4 organizations require that one or more WGNA Board members be on each committee since the WGNA Board has supervision and responsibility of all committees.
WGNA Board will appoint all Chair and Vice-Chairs from either the Board, Membership, or Community, which is based on the following:
- Volunteer time commitment
- Demonstrated ability to organize and motivate volunteers
- Demonstrated knowledge of committee topics
- Ability to achieve positive results
- Ability to positively follow WGNA Bylaws & Policies (for example, Article II - Purpose, Values Non-Discrimination, and Policies)