As part of Willow Glen Neighborhood Association and Councilperson Dev Davis's efforts to beautify our neighborhood, we are sponsoring a dumpster day on Saturday November 14, 2020 from 9am to 1pm. We will have seven 40cy waste bins plus 2 E-waste bins.
This event is for current Willow Glen residents only. To participate, you must currently reside in Willow Glen, have proof of residency, pre-register on this website, and bring your registration on 11/14.
We will accept the following items:
- Cell phones or landline telephones
- Computers, laptops, tablets, or computer accessories
- Copiers, printers, or fax machines
- DVD or VCR players
- Video game consoles
- Old furniture, desks drawers, mattresses, box springs
- Counter tops, hardware, toilets, glass, carpet and padding
- lumber, fencing, wood, logs
- lawn mowers(fluids drained)
- Plastic toys
- Clean concrete, brick, cinder blocks rock
- Packaging styrofoam in a clear plastic bag
We will not accept the following items:
- Fertilizer and Pesticides
- Any type of lightbulbs
- Gas cylinders and tanks
- Fire extinguishers
- Paint, solvent, and more
- Automotive and cleaning products
- No commercial waste, trailers over 4x8 will be turned away
We need volunteers to help with this important event. Volunteers will be allowed to dispose of their items first. Please email [email protected] or note you would like to volunteer when you register.
Please don't forget your mask!
- November 14, 2020 at 9:00am – 1pm
De Anna Mirzadegan