As part of Willow Glen Neighborhood Association and Councilperson Dev Davis's efforts to beautify our neighborhood, we are sponsoring a dumpster day on Saturday November 14, 2020 from 9am to 1pm. We will have seven 40cy waste bins plus 2 E-waste bins.
This event is for current Willow Glen residents only. To participate, you must currently reside in Willow Glen, have proof of residency, pre-register on this website, and bring your registration on 11/14.
We will accept the following items:
- Cell phones or landline telephones
- Computers, laptops, tablets, or computer accessories
- Copiers, printers, or fax machines
- DVD or VCR players
- Video game consoles
- Old furniture, desks drawers, mattresses, box springs
- Counter tops, hardware, toilets, glass, carpet and padding
- lumber, fencing, wood, logs
- lawn mowers(fluids drained)
- Plastic toys
- Clean concrete, brick, cinder blocks rock
- Packaging styrofoam in a clear plastic bag
We will not accept the following items:
- Fertilizer and Pesticides
- Any type of lightbulbs
- Gas cylinders and tanks
- Fire extinguishers
- Paint, solvent, and more
- Automotive and cleaning products
- No commercial waste, trailers over 4x8 will be turned away
We need volunteers to help with this important event. Volunteers will be allowed to dispose of their items first. Please email membership.wgn[email protected] or note you would like to volunteer when you register.
Please don't forget your mask!
- November 14, 2020 at 9:00am – 1pm
De Anna Mirzadegan