Not a WGNA event, but of interest to Willow Glen residents.
Guest Speakers: Santa Clara County Supervisor Dave Cortese, San Jose City Councilmember and VTA Committee Chairman Ash Kalra
Goals and Objectives of Expressway Plan 2040:
1) Identify benefits of the Expressways system to the economic health of our city and county as a whole, including public user understanding and perception.
2) Assess trafic impacts and ramifications of projected growth in the study area (Tamien Station Transit Village in Willow Glen) along the Almaden Expressway and the Guadalupe Parkway.
3) Develop consensus and commitment to the vision and the role of the two roadways as part of the local and regional transportation system.
4) Develop and prioritize project list for capacity and operational improvements consistent with expressway vision.
More about Expressway Plan 2040 here.
- February 26, 2014 at 7:00pm – 8:30pm
Willow Glen Community Center
2175 Lincoln Ave
San Jose, CA 95125
Google map and directions